It is no longer news that Thailand is a medical destination for individuals that are looking to perform surgeries such as plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery Thailand or liposuction. The doctors and the facilities in Thailand are more than capable of handling the needs of these patients.
Having surgery carried out in Thailand is not free though. It is not like they are running a charity or something. So how much are you doing to pay if you want an expert dermatologist to examine you in Bangkok?
Not all the medical facilities in Thailand surgery are the same. Some have more experienced doctors and equipment than others. This is one big factor that determines the cost of surgical operations. A 5-star hospital would cost more than a hospital with four stars. Even with that variation in cost, Thailand is still considered to be affordable when compared to other Western countries.
Here is what to expect in term of the cost when it comes to performing cosmetic surgery Thailand or similar surgeries in Thailand:
- A nose job in Thailand cost within the range of $500 to $1,200 depending on the hospital.
- You could have liposuction carried out for around $500. Sometimes it could cost as much as $5,000 depending on doctors or facilities that you use.
- A facelift ranges from $2,000 to $5,000
- A neck lift usually starts at $1,800 and could go as high as $3,600 depending on the facility you choose.
What to consider when paying for surgeries in Thailand
- The price you pay often depends on the exchange rate at the moment of the surgery.
- The payment is usually in USD
- Remember to factor in travel cost if you are not based in Thailand. The travel cost includes the cost of booking a flight, the cost of ground transportation in Thailand as well as the cost of booking a hotel room or accommodation where you would lodge throughout your stay in Thailand.
Cosmetic Surgery in Thailand are affordable and safe. There is no need to worry about the quality of the doctors. The doctors have trained in Western countries and are qualified to Carry out these procedures. There is is no downside to having your surgery in Thailand.
If you are seeking for Cosmetic Surgery Thailand please visit Nida Skin Cosmetic